Getting started (online quick start)
Writing an iModel.js application requires the following software:
- Node.js (12.x LTS version)
- The installation also includes the
npmcommand line tool.
- Google Chrome
- This is the source code control system for the iModel.js repositories.
- Visual Studio Code
- This is the recommended editor and debugger for iModel.js applications.
- VS Code also supplies a GUI for working with Git.
Read imodeljs-samples READMEs, and review code
Last Updated: 25 February, 2021