Writing an iTwin.js application requires the following software:
- Node.js (latest 16.x LTS version)
- The installation also includes the
npmcommand line tool.
The following tools are very helpful and highly suggested for working with iTwin.js:
- This is the source code control system for the iTwin.js repositories.
- Google Chrome
- Visual Studio Code
- This is the recommended editor and debugger for iTwin.js applications.
- VS Code also supplies a graphical user interface for working with Git.
- The following VS Code extensions can also be quite helpful:
- Node Package Manager (npm)
Last Updated: 20 June, 2023