Analytic Solids in the GeometryQuery hierarchy: Box, Sphere, Cone, TorusPipe, LinearSweep, RotationalSweep, RuledSweep
- Box -- a box solid. This is usually rectangular on all faces, but can in one directly like a view frustum
- Sphere -- a sphere
- Cone -- a cone or cylinder
- TorusPipe -- a pipe elbow
- LinearSweep -- a linear sweep of a base contour
- RotationalSweep -- a rotational sweep of a base contour
- RuledSweep -- two or more similarly structured contours joined by linear rule lines.
|A bilinear patch is a surface defined by its 4 corner points.
|A box-like solid defined by
|A cone with axis along the z axis of a (possibly skewed) local coordinate system.
|A LinearSweep is a
SolidPrimitive defined by
|A LinearSweep is
|A ruled sweep (surface) is a collection of 2 or more contours.
|context for constructing smooth motion a startFrustum and endFrustum.
|Base class for SolidPrimitive variants.
|A Sphere is
|Sweepable planar contour with Transform for local to world interaction.
|A torus pipe is a partial torus (donut).
|Union type of all subclasses of SolidPrimitive.
|Describes the concrete type of a SolidPrimitive.
Last Updated: 12 February, 2024
Found something wrong, missing, or unclear on this page? Raise an issue in our repo.